Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the services.
We have the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice and at our judgment. It is your responsibility regularly to review this page for any updates or amendments to the Terms and Conditions, which will come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Website automatically implies that you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not violate the rights of any third party to use the Website.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you must not use or access the Website.
ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER TO, CONNECT TO, ACCESS, OR USE THE SERVICES.
There are certain behaviors and conducts which are strictly prohibited with respect to using the Website and Services. Please read the following restrictions carefully. If you do not comply with the provisions hereunder may result in suspension of your access to the Website and Services and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
- copy, change, create derivative works, adapt, imitate, translate, or disassemble content therein and any other information, material and data available on the Website and, in any way, or publicly display or distribute the Content, without our prior written consent.
- create a browser or border environment around the Content, link, including in-line linking, to elements on the Website and Services, such as images, posters and videos, and/or frame or mirror any part of the Content.
- transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes other than as expressly permitted hereunder for your own internal benefit, any use of or access to the Content and/or Services.
- use the Content and/or Services for and/or in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, or similar conduct.
- use the Content and/or the Solution for any illegal, immoral, or unauthorized purpose.
- provide User Content that is or may reasonably be believed to be illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized or in furtherance of any illegal, counterfeiting, fraudulent, pirating, unauthorized, or violent activity, or that involves, or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to involve, any stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, or unauthorized material;
- provide User Content that does not comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations, including obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, registrations.
- infringe or violate any of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BidMyAdz.com does not provide any guarantee for the accuracy or completeness of the material and information contained in our website. We cannot be held liable for any errors and omissions.
Following hyperlinks to other internet resources is at your own risk. The Company does not control, investigate, or monitor the content, accuracy, opinions stated, and other links provided by these resources.
The Company rejects all liability related to the Website and the Content, whether it arises in agreement, offence, negligence, breach of legal duty or otherwise (including liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you).
If you choose to access the Website, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
We shall not be liable for any damage that may occur to the hardware or software of the user that
may arise from the use of Our website or in connection with other websites/hyper-test links or internet resources.
We ask for a range of personal information from you which could include name, address, date of birth, contact details, occupation, bank account details, location data or any other similar information which could be used to identify you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may contain links to websites run by other parties. We do not review, control, or monitor the privacy or other practices of websites operated by others. We provide the links only for your convenience.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them.